NADSBox ... by Ken Pettit, inventor/engineer
Throw your TPDD/TPDD2 away and forget cables and programs for file transfer. New Age Digital Storage Box
... solid state storage to a media card which can be read on a PC! ...
plugs into the RS232 port and is accessed by ts-dos just like a drive. This is the product of the century for Model T computing. NADSBoxes are priced at $195 each. NADSBoxes are in stock and ready to ship. Order Form
• NADSBox Wiki by Ken Pettit ...must read!
• User's Guide v1.0.2 (pdf) ...must read!
• Overview / News Release
• Storage Card Readme & files
• Free TPDD/TPDD2 to SanDisk NADSBox service
• Latest Firmware v1.05 (zip)
• News! Blog post by Shaun Wheeler
• News! Article by John Stewart Socha (Jack)
• News! Article by Matthew Reed
• News! Retrobits podcast - REX and NADSBox are discussed
REX ... by Steve Adolph, inventor/engineer
REX ... the ultimate option ROM/RAM add-on. Until now, Model
100/102/200 were limited to use of only one option ROM at a time, and
file storage required an external device. Those days are over. REX
plugs into the option ROM socket, and via its user friendly management
OS, users have access to 768 Kbytes of flexible flash based storage.
Flash memory is both rewritable and erasable, yet retains its data with
zero power draw, making it ideal for battery powered laptops like the
Model T. This memory may be used for option ROMs, RAM backups and even
file storage. With loads of file and program storage, and all the ROM
software ever produced, REX is the ideal memory enhancement for the ModelT. In a word: Heaven! REX are priced at $60 each. REX are in stock and ready to ship. Order Form
• REX Wiki by Steve Adolph ...must read!
Very Cool Club 100 Logo Items
By popular demand Club 100 offers Club100 mugs, t-shirts, calendars, and more.
Click on the mug ...
• REX 200 ... create multiple ROM and RAM banks
• REX 100/102 ... create multiple ROM and RAM banks
• NADSBox ... solid state portable storage to PC Card / eazy file transfers!
• 2 x 24K Model 200 RAM module ... one module, 2 banks of 24K ea
Products and Services
Read Me First
• Order Form
• Blog (Updated 04-Feb-11)
Anniversary Programming Contests
• 30th Anniversary Contest 2013
• 29th Anniversary Contest 2012 Canceled
• 27th Anniversary Contest 2010 Ended
• 21st Anniversary Contest 2004 Ended
Model "T" Learning -&- Support Center
New to Model "T" computing? These links will help you get going.
• Model 100 Discussion List Home Page.
This is a MUST! ... subscribe to the list to ask questions, get great
answers and meet fellow Model "T"ers. Our discussion list is your #1
resource and help center. It's FREE and worldwide.
• Wiki by Bitchin100.com and their Classic M100 Articles feature.
Virtual T is a TRS-80 Model 100/102/200 emulator that runs on Windows,
Linux, and Macintosh. The goal of Virtual T is to provide 100% hardware
emulation so any existing programs will run. It also adds powerful
development and debugging tools.
• Model 100, 102, 200 Machine Differences
• Jump to Information Categories...
• Dave Jones's video blog - M100 Teardown NEW!
Meet Fellow Model "T"ers, like yourself
Faces -&- Names
The Co-Sysop Team
M100 Forsale •
M100 Wanted •
M100 Guestbook •
World-Wide Model "T" Registry
These features are free and dedicated to Model "T" computing machines and accessories.