Club 100 thanks Lizard Hill Hosting for their generous service in hosting all of the Club 100 program and documentation files (over 1 gigabyte) for the continued benefit of Model 100, 102 and 200 owners world wide. Club 100 encourages folks to choose Lizard Hill Hosting as their domain hosting service. -Rick-
Document Hosting Provided by Lizard Hill Hosting
- AROBIC.BA 3045 (06-30-88)
- AROBIC.DO 2070 (06-30-88)
- A jogging record and aerobic point program devised by Dr. Kenneth Cooper.
- ASYNC.BA 2172 (11-28-90)
- ASYNC.SRC 2216 (12-28-90)
- An asynchronous sound generator; machine code. Make your own sounds by adding these routines to your pgms.
- COOKIE.DO 2431 (11-20-87)
- This is a similar recipe for Mrs. Field's cookies. The cookies made from this recipe taste much like the store bought Mrs. Field's cookies.
- CHRDEF.BA 1028 (11-28-90)
- CHRDEF.DO 2079 (12-24-90)
- Merge this subroutine into your own programs. Redefine the character definitions on the Model 100 screen. Make your own character definitions.
- DEMO.BA 5446 (07-01-88)
- Demonstration program to show off you Model 100 to your friends.
- FIFTY.BA 634 (11-28-90)
- Creates fifty random numbers and puts them in a file.
- FLTCMP.BA 20352 (11-12-89)
- FLTCMP.DO 9856 (11-12-89)
- A aeronautical flight computer.
- GEOROM.BA 24658 (07-01-88)
- GEOROM.DO 12417 (06-30-88)
- README.DO 1674 (06-30-88)
- Advanced software for calculating water saturation Sw, apparent water resistivity Rwa, bulk volume water BVW, and formation factor F. Plus many other functions.
- GETKEY.BA 716 (03-04-91)
- GETKEY.DO 5635 (03-04-91)
- A subroutine that will detect the F keys including Paste, Label, Print, Break using the VARPTR command and a machine language routine stored in a string.
- HELPER.BA 4804 (07-01-88)
- Builders Helper is a program designed to help the handyman estimate the material and the cost that will be involved in building a project.
- MACH_#.BA 1334 (07-01-88)
- Calculates the Mach number for you. Saves you the tedious calculations.
- RAFFLE.BA 1461 (07-01-88)
- Raffle program. Coordinates the drawing of numbers.
- RND.BA 373 (11-28-90)
- Creates random number's from keypresses.
- RPCALC.BA 2405 (06-30-88)
- A recipe calculator. You to create a text file with the ingredients. Program tells you how much you need of each ingredient for different amounts of the finished recipe.
- SAVER.BA 3777 (07-01-88)
- SAVER.DO 3461 (07-01-88)
- Save money by easing the comparison shopping calculations.
- SCROLL.200 1734 (12-22-90)
- A demo program that will scroll the LCD on the Model 200 line-dot by line-dot.
- SLIDES.BA 2062 (04-28-90)
- A timing program for developing color slides at 100 degress.
- TIMERS.ASM 3257 (02-21-90)
- 49 elapsed timers run in the background.
- TIMERS.BA 897 (02-21-90)
- A demo program for TIMERS.ASM in BASIC.
- TIMING.100 1808 (05-30-92)
- TIMING.200 1813 (05-30-92)
- TIMING.DOC 2176 (04-28-89)
- A timing program for any racing event.
- TXT1.BA 984 (11-28-90)
- TXT2.BA 436 (11-28-90)
- TXTCAL.DO 4759 (11-28-90)
- A routine to allow the Model 100/102 text editor to be called from within BASIC. The routine returns to basic when the user exits from text.
- VOYAGE.BA 5779 (06-05-88)
- Track the conditions of your sailing trips.
The Original Laptop Computer . . . 1983